Medical School Interview Preparation Session
Before participating in one of our medical school interview preparation sessions, please send us a copy of your resume, medical school application and the schools you are applying for.
Think about how you would answer the following common interview questions.
- Tell me about yourself. [Hint: Give a 2-3 minute personal sales pitch]
- Why are you interested in becoming a doctor?
- Why are you interested in our specific school or program? [Hint: Tell every school that they are your first choice.]
- What other programs are you applying for?
- What is your greatest strength? What are your strengths?
- What is your greatest weakness? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about your greatest achievement.
- How do you deal with conflict?
- Do you have any questions for me ? [Hint: Have 5-10 intelligent, well-researched questions prepared.]
You can read our Interview Preparation Guide for additional help.
Please be ready to take notes on paper or on a computer during our session.
Don’t forget to pay your $20 deposit!