Professional Job Interview Preparation Will Help You Ace Your Interview and Get the Job.
About Job Interview Coaching
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Interview SOS career services are personalized to improve your performance in job applications and interview situations. Our flexible and friendly service is created by career counselors to be customized to your specific needs. We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all coaching sessions. If you are not satisfied with your service, simply let us know and we will provide you with a full refund. Learn more about this rock solid guarantee in our FAQ.
Job Interview Coaching
SOS Career Service Interview Coaching
How Interview Coaching Works
1-on-1 Job Interview Coaching is designed to help you prepare for a job interview. Our career coaches will advise you on how to:
- Prepare for a job interview
- Respond to tough questions
- Wear suitable attire for the interview
- Show that you have the qualifications and talents required for the specific job
- Overcome nervousness and social anxiety
- Turn weaknesses into strengths
- And Much More!
Our suggestions will be customized for your background and the position you are applying for.
Prior to your job interview preparation meeting, you should:
Send us your resume and the description for the job you are applying for.
Prepare answers to the eight most common interview questions.
- Walk me through your resume. [Suggestion: Give a 2–3 minute personal pitch]
- Why are you leaving your current or last job?
- What is your biggest strength?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Why are you interested in our company and this position?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- How do you address conflict in the workplace?
- Do you have questions for me? [Suggestion: Have 5-10 well-researched questions for your interviewer]
You can also bring up any concerns about your resume, background, and the interview process.