Job Interview Preparation Session
Before participating in our job interview preparation sessions, please 1) send us your resume and supporting documents, 2) prepare answers to common interview questions, and 3) pay your deposit.
1.) Please send us a copy of your resume, cover letter, and the description of the job you are interviewing for to firstname.lastname@example.org .
2.) Please prepare answers to the following common job interview questions.
- Tell me about yourself. [Hint: Give a 2-3 minute personal sales pitch]
- Why are you leaving your current or previous job?
- What is your greatest strength? What are your strengths?
- What is your greatest weakness? What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you interested in this position or company?
- Tell me about your greatest achievement.
- How do you deal with conflict?
- Do you have any questions for me? [Hint: Have 5–10 intelligent, researched questions prepared for your interviewer]
You can read our Interview Preparation Guide for additional help.
Please be ready to take notes on paper or on a computer during our session.
3) Don’t forget to pay your $20 deposit!